The traditional Scandinavian washing up brush with its straight, long handle in smooth, natural wood and stuff bristles is perfect for the washing up of porcelain, glassware, cutlery, and pans.
- The waxed birch wood withstands water well.
- The bristle in natural tampico fibre is sturdy and water resistant. It is effective witout scratching.
- Wood is naturally antiseptic and resistant against bacteria growth.
- Living material, like wood, sometimes cracks. Don't worry. The bristle of your brush is attached to the wood by a strainless steel wire running through the handle. Your tool will remain functional, if not as stylish.
- Rinse the brush in warm water to dissolve fat and hang to dry.
- Never leave it in the sink or in water.
- If dirty, let soak for a few minutes in boiling water and a drop of mild detergent.
- Rinse in water and let dry.
- Clean the handle using a sponge and warm water with mild detergent.
- Usually there's no need treating the wood, but if you like to, apply a natural non-toxic wax, like beeswax.
Made by Iris Hantverk, a Swedish company founded in 1870 with headquarters in Stockholm.
Weight 116 g / 4.09 oz
Length 27 cm / 10.63 in
Width 3 cm / 1.18 in
Height 5.5 cm / 2.16 in
- No Reviews -
Write a Review