The simplistic yet functional 'tvaga' (Swedish for washing-up whisk) is excellent for cleaning pots and pans. Two windings of string keep it together and make it extra firm.
- The cereal root is tough and water resistant.
- The natural linen string is made in Sweden and eco certified by Svanen.
- This kind of natural material is strong with a neutral, clean smell.
Before first use:
- Put the whisk in boiling water for a few minutes to seal the fibre and make it tough and resilient.
- Rinse the whisk with warm water, shake out excess water and hang to dry.
Made by Iris Hantverk, a Swedish company founded in 1870 with headquarters in Stockholm.
Weight 31 g / 1.09 oz
Length 13.5 cm / 5.31 in
Diameter 5 cm / 1.96 in
- No Reviews -
Write a Review