Trace your Swedish, Norwegian or Danish ancestors! This convenient guide will help you discover your Northern European family history while optimizing your research time.
- Strategies for identifying immigrant Scandinavian ancestors, plus how to trace them to Europe from North America.
- Methods for locating Swedish genealogy records, Norwegian genealogy records, or Danish genealogy records within your family's town of origin.
- Detailed guides to finding and decoding common Scandinavian records, including: church records, civil registration records, census returns, property deeds, military records, and many more.
- Quick guides to Scandinavian history, geography, and language.
- Historical timelines, sample records, and resource lists that will bring your family history to life.
256 pages. Paperback.
- No Reviews -