The rugged plastic tote from Hinza is a Swedish-made desigm classic. It was first manufactured in the 1950's. After more than sixty years, original totes in excellent condition are still being used in Sweden. The tote has an extremely long life making it an environmentally-friendly alternative to disposable shopping bags. The totes are stackable. The large tote holds 4 gallons and can carry up to 33 lbs. Height with handles 16.5". Height without handles 9.8". Width 6.7". Length 17.3".
Possible uses are endless:
- fill with ice and bottles and cans for outdoor entertaining and easy carrying.
- fill with groceries.
- fill them with soapy water for boat and car clean ups.
- fill garden soild when planting around the house.
- use as a gift bag for a gift you're giving that might be hard to wrap.
- use around the house for storage - a colorful, stylish way of keeping things organized.
Made in Sweden.
Please note that the YELLOW TOTE is made from Green Plastic, based on sugar cane, which is a renewable raw material making it more expensive. By replacing fossil plastic with Green Plastic, also called biobased plastic, we reduce our dependence on fossil raw materials and contribute to reducing the level of greenhouse gas emissions.